Atticus Administration was founded by experienced legal, financial, digital marketing professionals and brand managers to provide innovative and cost-effective notice campaigns and claims administration services to the class action legal sector.
The ATTICUS Governing Principles
- Atticus delivers smart and dynamic solutions structured around a strategic integrated media campaign yielding outstanding results. We provide real time analytics and budget flexibility. Combined with our robust project and data management tools for customized reporting and campaign tracking, our value proposition is unrivaled in the industry.
- Atticus is committed to our clients and 100% accountable for our results, costs, and for providing superior support and guidance. Atticus ensures successful administration of all settlements. That is our guarantee to our clients.
- Atticus applies a holistic approach in developing the most effective notice plan for each individual settlement. We draw upon our team’s expert knowledge of digital marketing, coupled with an understanding of the legal objectives of all parties, to create plans that work, are effective and deliver due process opportunity to class members known and unknown.
We at Atticus Administration work seamlessly as part of your litigation team. There are never any hidden costs or confusing results. Guaranteed.
We are completely transparent throughout the planning process, giving you a clear and concise explanation of all plans, pricing and budgeting. Similarly, Atticus clearly outlines reach and frequency expectations, as well as anticipated take rates. Atticus pledges guaranteed Court approval and happy class members.
Call us today for a no obligation quote or to talk about our discounted pricing programs for first-time clients or if you are interested in our Master Service Agreement program at 1-844-7ATTICUS (1-844-728-8428) or click-here to Request a Quote.
What We Do
ATTICUS is a class action notice campaign and claims administration company located in Mendota Heights, Minnesota. We are the leading provider of cost effective digital and mailed class action notice campaigns for:
- Employment matters, including wage and hour and FLSA collective actions
- Consumer Fraud and false labeling class action notice campaigns and services, including False Advertisement, Consumer Fraud, TCPA, FACTA and other consumer related class actions
- Bankruptcy notice and recall notice campaigns
- FDCPA class actions
- Pre-and Post class certification notifications
- Financial Services Class Actions
- Civil Rights